About the Inventor & Founder
W. Frank Little, AIA, ASID, NCAR Board Certified
Master of Science in Architecture / Tax Law
Emphasis on Methods of Deconstruction and Reuse of Materials in a manner to qualify for funding by Architecture related Tax Law
Green-Zip Tape Partition™ — a demountable drywall system
Architecture & Interior Design; NCARB (reciprocity in most states)
Published: Real Estate Review, ARCHITECT Magazine, Architectural Record, Texas Society of Architects, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Accounting Today, and more
Anadarko Petroleum, ANICO, Chevron, Fina / B P, International Paper, Koch Industries, KPMG, Lancer Manufacturing, NRG Energy, Taylor Energy, Southgate: apartment/condo/retail; FLA: Colgate Palmolive, Conoco, Goodyear.
Baker & Botts, Coopers & Lybrand, Foreman Dyess, Gulf Oil, IBM, Pennzoil, Prudential, and more.
- Master of Science in Architecture, Tax Law / major-emphasis, Texas A&M University: Third largest University in USA, Largest School of Architecture in the USA; GPA 4.0; Tau Sigma Delta Honor Society Member
- Bachelor of Architecture, the professional degree: University of Arkansas: Consistently Ranked first on national Architectural licensing exam scores during attendance; Schooled by Fay Jones FAIA, recipient AIA Gold Medal Award by Prince Charles & Pres. Bush
- AIA/ACSA Fellowship to Saint John’s College, Professional Practice Institute, ‘93
- European Sabbatical: Sustainable Architecture, ‘80
Special Recognition / Awards / Service:
- “Who’s Who of Houston Architects” selected by the Houston Business Journal
- Professional Advisory Board, School of Architecture, University of Arkansas
- Professional Advisory Board, School of Construction, University of Houston
- Awarded over 5 architecture related patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- EPA & AIA Best Building Component Award for Life Cycle Building Challenge
- ARCHITECT Magazine R+D Award winner
- Elected to Interior Architecture Chair, AIA Houston; appointed Architectural Licensing Committee
- Elected Freshman & Sophomore Class Senator, University of Arkansas Student Government
- “Mid-Career Fellow” Texas A&M University
- Taught architecture courses at Texas A&M University and Lone Star College; including Building Design, Building Interior Design, Concrete Design Concepts, and more.
- USA Partner Pier Luigi Nervi and Associates, Firenze Italy
- “Energy Conservation of the Year Award” by HL&P. Used passive solar to obtain lowest utility costs
- “Design of the Year” Metropolitan Home Magazine. This project also won the above Energy Award
- “Case Study Design”: a national search and selection by Steelcase Corporation
- “First Design Award” by First National Bank and the American Institute of Architects
- Sustainable Architecture/Creative & Visionary Project winner, AIA Colorado, No Waste Construction
Mr. Little’s professional career began as the 12th person in the Houston office of Gensler & Assoc. Six years later when Mr. Little was a Project Director, the firm was first recognized as the nations:
- Largest Architectural Firm (Building Design and Construction magazine),
- Largest Interior Design Firm (Interior Design magazine) and
- Best & Most Respected by Peers (Interior Design magazine).
- President Green-Zip Tape Partition Systems, 2008 to present
- TAD™: (Total Advantage Design & Construction) Founder, Director & Licensor ‘92 to ‘08.
- KPMG: Managing Director & founder of Tax Advantage Design (TAD) Service,‘96 to ‘00
- Research Tax Law for Master of Architecture Tax Law Degree: ‘92’ to ‘96
- Texas A&M Univ.: Mid-Career Fellow, Taught Design & Interior Arch. ‘92 to ‘94
- Cornerstone/FLA Inc. Architects: Principal, ‘81 to ‘92
- Gensler & Associates Architects (over $100 Million annual revenue): ‘74 to ‘81 Project Director